Seller Action Plan
The Seller Action Plan sets forth the steps undertaken to optimize the results for sellers. Eric and his team are integral to making this process efficient and effective. Eric is available to discuss the overview and any specific questions you may have about the selling process.
SELLER ACTION PLAN
- Initial walk-through with Eric.
- Consult with Eric on all potential pre-marketing property improvements and repairs.
- Procure staging bids.
- Evaluate market conditions – determine optimal market timing.
- If Seller decides to proceed with presale inspections, Eric and his team can assist in scheduling inspections with any and all qualified inspectors.
- Schedule all required city inspections including San Francisco water and energy Inspection, 3R Report, underground storage tank and environmental hazard report.
- Open presale escrow with Title Company to provide preliminary Title Report and Property Profile.
- Thoroughly prepare home for marketing, including all necessary cosmetic improvements and staging.
- Professionally photograph the property.
- Design, develop and launch property website.
- Schedule Top Agent Network property tour and review pricing recommendations.
- Review and complete Seller Disclosure Package.
- Provide property disclosure online for potential buyers.
- Install Pacific Union For Sale Sign on property.
- Determine optimal pricing strategy.
- Mail "Just Listed" postcards.
- Email marketing campaign to all active brokers including the Top Agent Network.
- Launch property on MLS and all relevant real estate websites.
- Advertise in targeted publications and websites.
- Host Broker Tours (Tuesdays in San Francisco, Wednesdays in Southern Marin, Thursdays in Northern Marin).
- Host Sunday Open Houses.
- Tour qualified buyers through the property as scheduled by appointment.
- Regularly communicate and report all activity to Seller.
- Negotiate all offers.
- Manage Contract for Sale and Purchase of Real Property.
- Manage all aspects of contingencies and escrow process.
- Close escrow.
* Adapted from Department of Real Estate consumer information for homebuyers.
Please see their website for more information http://www.dre.ca.gov/Consumers/InformationForHomebuyers.html